Photobucket

2Hours Traveling in Penang for Food VV


I had funny act with Sharene after Research Methodology, which is the class before Personnel Management. =p

After 2 classes, usually we've headache for choosing the eating place every Tuesday and Thursday.

Today, it was in my expectation too.

After few minutes, Joanne suggested that to eat Beef Soup Koay Teow. =p

But, Sharene and Ning Wei didn't follow us due to Sharene had to go to an interview, and Ning Wei went to visit her chris AGAIN~

So, there were left Joanne and I, two persons only.


Before went there, Joanne went to her secondary school to visit her juniors first.

I was in car and enjoying to take pictures myself. LOL*


This place is really hard to find place for parking because there are many famous food along this road, which told by Joanne. ^^

Er..I don't know name of the road, I just know it is near Penang jetty there only. =x


Its chili sauce is really nice And, of course the Beef Soup Koay Teow too ^^ Yummy~ hehe*

But, both of us felt like not full after eating. haha*

Opposite this shop, there was a Nasi Kandar shop, and we planned to eat roti canai and cappathi over there.

Since they are only sold from 4pm, Joanne introduced me to eat Apong at Jalan Phuah Hin Leong. ^^


It is located beside a chinese primary school.

Luckily now is during school holiday, so we only can stop our car at the road side.

If not, I had no chance to taste it today.

This uncle was so funny~ XD

At first, I took picture because I want to upload pictures and share with you all.

But, the uncle shaked his head in terms of not allowed me to take picture.

After awhile, he posted a post which was making apong and asked me to take photo of him. LOL~




Joanne and I were so happy to eat apong, which I felt we were same as a kid when he/ she gets a toy. haha*





We got the 15 pieces of apong still not enough, we were still heading to Gurney Plaze to get my Cappathi Chicken Sausage from Hot & roll ®; Joanne bought Pretzel with sour cream and onion flavour from Auntie Anne's ®, and both of us share the Pretzel together. =x

This time, both of us were really full~~~ =p


Today, Joanne was really my tourist guide. VV

Of course, she is a nice tourist guide.

Next time, who wants to come and visit Penang.

Zoom~!!! Let's go find Joanne. Wahaha*

Thanksss, my tourist guide - Ms Joanne~!!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment