Photobucket

Laughing Day XD

10 June

I'd my lunch with Joanne and Sharene in Little Cottage today.

I told them that I couldn't sleep after watching ghost movie or vampire movie since I was young.

And, I told them that when I was young, I was very innocent in terms of I held my breathe at midnight to prevent the vampire came and sucked my blood, both of them laughed until...... -.-'

After that, we met Ning Wei in college and continued to chit-chat again. (Ning Wei didn't join us because she went to met her chris)

Then, they laughed at me again because I like to explain after whatever they'd said, and they said I suit to be a cold joke teller. >.<

It was first time my friends around me told me about this thing only.

Am I~??? o.0


❤ ❤❤ ❤




I only realized that I've had this notification of postal item after I went to check my mail box. >.<

Argggghhhhhhhh~!!!

If not, I can get my parcel on 7th of June.

Fortunately, I got a phone call from Ger when I was on my way going home from college.

She comfirmed with me that whether I got my parcel yet, and asked me to check my mail box.

Thanks ya~ ^^ Hehe*

Otherwise, I innocently don't know I still have to wait for how long to get my thing. -.-'

Although I can't go to post office and collect it tomorrow due to I've to go to Alor Setar, I'll ask my mummy to help me collect it. ^^

I'm really very excited to see the shoes bag which is handmade by Ger originally. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment