Photobucket

Daorae...yummy~ > Assignment 3

03 June

My friends and I went to Daorae - Korean BBQ Restaurant Penang today's lunch time. ^^





Miss Sharene said that next time we order BBQ set if we went there again. Lol~



Joanne and I



8 small dishes and 1 bowl of steam egg came with the main course ♥♥♥

They can also be refilled. VV

Of course, we did ask the waiter to refill for us. Wahaha~

It looks red but not spicy Thumb up*

Its taste is a bit like the pancake which made by my mummy. Nice~ ^^

Finished ^^

The dishes which were near my seat, they were very clean. =p

You already know what was happened, right?! *^.^*


The end - We went back to college.


❤ ❤❤ ❤


Our group got full marks for Assignment 3 of Business Statistic 2~!!! XD

There were only 3 groups out of 16 got full marks.

When Sir returned the Assignment sheet for our group, he joked with us that we were so careless in terms of we didn't get full marks. -.-'

I got scare because I thought it was real~ zzz*

Lucky, that was not true. lol*

Then, I went to downstairs to buy ice-cream and ate. =p

Enjoyed~ And, our class dismissed at 6.15pm.

Hopefully our last assignment can score too. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment