Photobucket

Porridge + Landscape + Vivien's B'day Celebration

Porridge, which used slow cooker to cook with scallops and squid slice with abolone extract, cooked by my lovely mummy yesterday

Ate before went to work..Love it very much~ ^^


❤ ❤❤ ❤


On my way to work and took this picture. =p


❤ ❤❤ ❤


Yesterday night, we all sat Eve's car went to Neway, Queensbay Mall for Vivien's 20th b'day celebration.

We sang at 8.30pm to 12am.

At the beginning, everyone was sang in our elegant way. =p

However, after "warming up", we all were out of control, and screaming while dancing inside the karaoke room, especially Eve, Ning Joe and I. LOL*

3 of us were look like drunk, in fact, there was no such thing~ XD

But, this's the last time for me to go to Neway and sing k. Unless, who wants to pay for me..haha*

It's truth~!!! >.<

RM30 for sing k plus buffet is worth.

Yet, RM22+ 1 fruit and RM11+ for 1 tidbit are already..... -.-'

And, we were compulsory to take 2 fruits and 4 tidbit some more. zzz*

I think they add their buffet price into the fruit and tidbit bill there.

It's really pro business operational~!!!

Buffet~

Hui Ying, B'day gal (Vien) and Athlynn

Ning Joe

Evelyn and I

Happy 20th B'day to you, Vien~ ^^
Wish all your dreams may come true ya~!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment