Photobucket

Traffic Congestion :( Good Comment for Assignment :)

01 June

Today, I woke up at 6.45 early in the morning.

It was a bit earlier than usual time that I wake up because our group members had planned to meet at lab at 8.30am.

So that, if we'd done printing our E-commerce Assignment 2, we are able to show teacher whether there is anything that she wants us to amen it. (our class starts at 9am)

However, there was a lorry spoilt on the Penang bridge and caused traffic congestion. >.<

I was on the Bridge about 45mins, and for sure, I was late when I reached college.

6.45am woke up > 7.45am left house > 8am - 8.45am on the Bridge > 9am+ reached school

Therefore, I straight away walked into the class.

During class break time, I only went to lab and printed my assignment, and Joanne came along with me too. ^^

Before printing, Joanne helped me to correct my grammar to make my assignment looks even better. =p

When I show my work to teacher that time, I was scared that I've done wrong or it was not that good~

BUT......

Surprisingly, teacher said it is good, it's really good~!!! XD

Wahahaha~ I WAS SO HAPPY~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the same time, I felt embarassed too. =x

In fact, I wanted to ask her that I can get how many marks approximately.

Yet, I was not dare to ask her anymore.

The important person I wanna thanks to sure is Joanne Wan Chia Sin for enhancing my work's quality~ Aiseh*

Thanks ya, Joanne ♥♥♥ ^^

And, I wish this Assignment 2, I can get 6/7 out of 10~! (I'm not a greedy person~ Lol*)

Moreover, teacher said it was very hard to score in this assignment.

She still told us that when she marks that time, she'll be very strict on it.

Anyway, my this small little dream sure comes true~ ^^ (Must think positively, so it only can be achieved~ Hehe*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment