Photobucket

Parcel • Handmade Bag With Free Gift ♥


Finally I got my parcel this morning~ ^^

I went to post office and collected it by myself instead of asking my mummy.

Because I scared she forgot again. =x

After I got it, I supposed straight away heading to my college, but I didn't do so~

I was really excited to see the handmade bag. XD


At my first sight, I thought of why there were extra 2 things in the parcel.

Then, I messaged and asked Ger (owner of Ginger Shop/ can be addressed as my sister also ^^), and she replied me that they were free gifts which only for me~! Lol*




I already felt very happy to get my handmade ballet shoes' bag, and there were 2 cute and nice free gifts some more  ♥♥♥

THANKS GER~ ^^ HAHA*

I really like all of them very much~!!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment