Photobucket

Family Outing

In fact, we went to Penang just wanted to eat Thai Buffet in Prontip Thai Restaurant Sdn. Bhd. yesterday.

But then, my mummy required for shopping after that, and we went to Gurney Plaza. ^^

It's not an ice-cream; it's a healthy dessert - yogurt

I like taste sour, so I like it ^^ yummy*

The reasons that we should eat frozen yogurt. lol*

Me, mummy and my younger sister.

My elder sister complained about we went out but we didn't invited her. =x

She internships in KL now, how do we invite her. >.<



We had HOT & roll ® before went to cinema~



We were waiting for food.......and, my mummy was going to feed me on that time but I didn't realize it. =p

Because I was taking this photo on the above. lol*





Finally, we got our food and drinks. hehe*

I like my "Chappati Chicken Sausage" and my sister's "Paratha Chicken Floss"

My mummy one was also not bad, it was just its taste quite usual. =x

When we finished our food and drink, it was the time for us to go in cinema.

We watched "Happy Go Lucky" and it's a nice movie. VV

The movie ended around 6.30pm.

We moved our car to Gurney Drive due to we were lazy to walk back to Gurney Plaza after eating there. haha*

However, we waited there for parking lot about half an hour also no one wanted to collect their cars. sigh*

It was almost 7pm, finally there was one family came and collected their car. ^^

We enjoyed our dinner at Gurney Drive's hawker stalls there and ate until very full, then we only drove home~ wahahahaha*

0 comments:

Post a Comment