Photobucket

Service of Kim Gary Restaurant, Gurney Plaza




I had lunch with my friends in Kim Gary Restaurant at Gurney Plaza this afternoon.

When we reached its entrance, there was none of waiters/ waitresses came to serve us.

It still can be accepted due to they were serving other customers.

Then, we walked in to find our own seats by ourselves.

Finally, there was one waiter(called him as waiter A) came and asked us where we wanted to sit at.

We decided to sit on the long leather sofa instead of chairs, but there was only one with lots of used dished and cutlery.

And, we stood at the way which didn't block anyone while waiting for waiter A and B to clean the table.

However, waiter A said rudely, "you all go and stand there(entrance), you all go and stand there." >.<

Then, we replied her, "It's okay, we stand here can already."

She said again, "later you all block others, you all go and stand there first~!"

What's a waiter?!

For others who didn't know what happened, they'd thought that waiter A was driven us.

Okay, it was fine~ I endured her.


After that, we got our seats and started to order food, and for sure to have our food over there.

I ate Sharene's small dish of Kimchi after I finished my Roast Honey Spare Ribs set.

Then, waiter C came and collected Joanne's tablewares(Sharene one already had collected) when I was enjoying to eat the Kimchi.

Suddenly, waiter C collected the Kimchi also without my expectation.

That was really OH....MY....GOD~!!! SWEAT*

I was still eating the Kimchi~!!!!!!!!!!

I hadn't finished it yet~!!!!!!!!

I looked at him, and he awared that he did wrong thing.

BUT~ The worst thing was he didn't apologize or whatever to me also. -.-'

Kim Gary Restaurant is a quite famous restaurant, why its waiters' service is so...?!

SIGH~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment