Photobucket

♥ A Plenitude Day ♥

08 June

I just attended 1 class which was at 9am to 11am for today only~!


I did not truancy; teacher was the one who took leave..... =p

In fact, if the 2nd class cancelled, we had Business Statistic 2 (BS 2) at 3.30pm.

However, we had already announced that there was no class for today by our BS 2 teacher last Thursday.

Therefore, I reached home exactly 12pm today. ^^

Then, I did my Personnel Management Assignment until 4.15pm.

After that, I went to attend ballet class at 5pm to 6.30pm.

When I reached home, I faster went to take bath, and I headed to Sunway Carnival with my mummy to meet her friend there~


We had our dinner at Sushi King before shopping. ^^


My mummy bought 2 tops and I bought 1 skirt

At 10pm, we left there and drove home~

Today's schedule was quite busy, but I felt like I had a plenitude day ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment