Photobucket

Hasma ♥ Gastronomy Day

27 May

Hasma which cooked by my lovely mummy









❤ ❤❤ ❤


28 May



Recently there're really lots of people invited my family and I went to eat. lol*

My younger sister's boss, my boss (ballet teacher), my 3rd uncle, and etc.


Today was Vesak Day and my ballet teacher had invited my mummy, younger sister and I went to have lunch together.

Of course, there were still other people which were my teacher's family members and my other colleagues. ^^

We met at my teacher's father's house first, and sat her husband's car went to Batu Kawan there.


Yan Seafood Restaurant (燕海鲜餐馆) is located at a remote place.

However, many people do recognize the place~!

When I walked in, I only realized that the wall was sticked by many pieces of well cut newspapers which meant that this restaurant has interviewed by reporters n times.

The food over there was delicious, especially steamed bread, thai bean curd and curry sea crab ♥♥♥ hehe*


After eating, we went back to her father's house and collected our car.

Then, three of us went to visit ger's daddy because her daddy's knee bone has been fractured.

We chit-chatted around 1hour plus and left her house to move to Raja Uda.

We had our dinner in Crystal Palace (水晶宫).

We didn't eat the noodle paste over there long time ago due to Crystal Palace always closed when we wanted to eat there.

We really missed it very much, and we got to eat this delicious noodle paste FINALLY~!!! XD

And, for the people who doesn't like to use hand to peel off whatever shell, which is same as me, you may try to eat the fried little prawn in Crystal Palace.

It's really crispy and yummyyyyy~

This also lets me think of Sharene peeled off the prawn shell and fed me eat on 27 May (Thursday) in Soeul Garden. Lol*

If her boyfriend read this post, sure !@#$%&

Wahahahahaha~








Today, I had a very full day ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment