Photobucket

Taipei Trip

Taipei Welcomes Us~!
Wheeeeeeeeeeet~!!!
Taipei's flight tickets are booked. ^^

I'm super happy these couple of days. XD

I can go to Taiwan finally!!!


This trip has planned for few years ago since I was Form 4 or Form 5 with my lovely best friend, evelyn.

But, it cannot to be scheduled.

Hmmmmm*

I think I'm the one who cannot make it due to I start to work since Form 5.

And, Form 4 I was also busy during holidays. -.-'


Actually, this planning is against my expectation too.

On the day of evelyn's birthday celebration, both of us were still talking about this topic.

However, there's no below part of the story.

Till last week, evelyn called and asked me whether I've term holiday.

After I've comfirmed with my ballet teacher, I was very happy to hear that there is a term holiday on September.

Finally, our Taipei trip drops on the date, 5th of September


Taipei, wait for us~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment