Photobucket

Lucky Day? Unlucky Day?

07 May

Today, after I finished my ballet classes in Alor Setar, when I reached home, my younger sister told me that her boss invited all my family members went to eat.

My first thinking was, "wow~ so good! After working, still got people invite me to eat." LOL*

Then, I faster went to take bath to get ready. hehe*

When we arrived the place where is located in Sungai Dua, we were tried to find seats.

At first, I thought it was starting to rain because I felt my hair a bit wet and I tried to use my hand to wipe off.

Unluckily, I was shitted by a bird due to I was standing under a tree. >.<

I quickly rushed to wash my hand 5 or 6 times, and sure my hair too. It was so...!@#$%&

But, we were very enjoyed our dinner after that. ^^

Tomyam

Karabu

Crabs

Keong and Shyh Yee

His pretty wife and cute son ^^

My elder sister (Angeline)

Younger sister (Patricia)

My pretty mummy

Chickens

Fried vegetable

Crabs with salt

Delicious Fish


Khun Tai, Sungai Dua



0 comments:

Post a Comment