Photobucket

Thank You, Mummy~ I ♥ You ^^

13 May

Today morning, after cleaned up everything, my mummy gave me a small bowl of chinese tonic and asked me to take it.








It makes me think of those children who have mummy like a treasure. (有妈的孩子像个宝) aw*

Perhaps, there're few people don't think so.

But, I feel lucky that I've such a GOOD MUMMY~

However, sometimes I still will argue with my mummy because of some incidents. >.<

Every time, after short arguing, I'll go and talk to her again, and grab her hand. =p

Then, she'll smile and repond me. ^^

Sometimes, I even apologize to my mummy, and then she'll say me naugthy..bla bla bla~ hehe*

You know why I laugh?

Because it shows that my mummy also has cute side. XD

Thanks (God) for let me to be my mummy's child and I hope next life too~

Mummy, I love you~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eevery parent oso love their children..

erm..4 of u so long dint sing together d..

very hope to c 4 of urs new album.

Post a Comment