Photobucket

Shopping • Purse Bleeding

05 May

HAPPY DAY AGAIN~!!! XD

But, my purse was bleeding also. =x

Why?

Because I’ve bought Nokia X6 today.

It costs me RM1400, but I think it’s worth.

The boss told me that he cut down on the price for me one person only.

A guy who also bought this phone (not worker), he also said that gals have different treatment according to the amount that he paid was bit more expensive than me. lol*

This Nokia X6 is really nice and wonderful~ ^^

Love it sooooo much~!!!

P/S: All the pictures which are shown below, they are taken by my new phone without adjusting the light and colour. ^^


My one is white with pink


❤ ❤❤ ❤


04 May

Today, during Research Methodology’s break time, my friends and I went to canteen and took our brunch due to after the class we were going to Gurney Plaza. =p

And, I was wondered why everyone took so much rice today. LOL*


Gurney Plaza
Actually, I went there because of the cover of mobile phone.

But, the cover of the mobile phone is not sold there yet. sigh*

Never mind~

Then, we continued to shop Old Wing and New Wing.

Till we went to Esprit shop, Joanne and I saw a bag which displayed on the shelf.

It looked nice and special because of the cloth used.

But, we didn’t buy the bag.

In fact, I started thinking of the bag and I told my friend that I felt like wanted to buy that bag.

After accompanied them to shop a few shops, then we went back to Esprit shop again.

I started considering about the bag while I was looking for the other bag too. greedy*

Another bag was came into my eyes~!!!

So, I’d to make decision among the two bags. >.<

After struggling quite long time, finally made decision and bought the bag~ ^^

HeeeeeHeeeeeeee~

I feel satisfied to have this bag~!!! XD

Don't know what do you all think about it. =p




After 3 hours Business Statistics class, I reached home already 6.45pm.

Then, I faster went to take bath and ate my dinner.

After that, I started hurry up to finish my E-commerce assignment because next morning I wanted to confirm with my lecturer whether the assignment that I’ve done was it correct.

Yet, I finished my assignment that time, it was already 12.30pm. zzz*

Coincident, I clicked to save the work I’ve done while my sister held a cup of champagne and asked me to drink it. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment