Photobucket

Athlynn's B'day Celebration ^^




After working, I went to Athlynn's belated b'day celebration which was at Coffee Island. ^^

Ning Joe, Vien and Athlynn ordered food and enjoyed their dinner first, whereas Eve and I had taken our dinner at home.

Therefore, both of us took photos together while waiting for three of them to finish the dishes.


After that, it was Athlynn's show time~ Lol*


Because yesterday night she was the belated b'day girl (17th of May actually).

We sang b'day song in a low voice due to there were quite lots of people. =p

After eating the cake, which was bought buy Eve and I, then  five of us took photos non-stop until Eve sent us back to our own house~ wahaha*


And, Athlynn said thanks for attending her b'day celebration before I went down from the car.

Hmm* I felt a bit weird because b'day girl still had to say thank you. o.0?

Anyway, Happy Belated B'day to you, Athlynn~!!! XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment