Photobucket

Finally~ Last Day For Exam Tomorrow!!!

Sooooooooo Happiieeeeee Now~!!! XD

Tomorrow is my last subject, which is Personnel Management, for my final exam. ^^


I was really stress before and during the week of exam. -.-'

Although felt stressed, I hope that this final exam can be finished faster anxiously. >.<

FINALLY~ I've been left ONLY one subject Wahahaha*

I have finished my revision and everything, and I really can laugh loudly now! =p

I hope tomorrow exam can be done well, and wish for that~ ^^

I had 16 days lived without computer.

Today and the following days, I can continue to enjoy my life, and with computer again. Hehe*

Tomorrow after exam, I'm going to meet my dear friends ♥♥♥

Missed you all very much~!!!


❤ ❤❤ ❤


That day on the 6th of July, I went to buy a watch to reward myself with my mummy. ^^






And, she bought another watch again after 5 days. Lol*

0 comments:

Post a Comment