Photobucket

Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Friday Ning Joe's 20th Celebration

I took some pictures while waiting for Eve to come and fetch me. ^^



I wore the candy earing which is given by Ger that night

I introduced Eve to celebrate Ning Joe's 20th Birthday in Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant.

Eve and I

Birthday Girl, Ning Joe and I

Athlynn and I

Vien and I I like this picture very much~ XD

Kimchi steamboat

I've forgotten either it's pork or chicken  Haha*

Customers over there, all "self-service". But, the waiter helped us to roast the meat.

And also the steamboat. =p

I asked a waiter to help us and take photo. He kept on repeating said, "1..2..3..". Then, this is the result. But, it's very natural. LOL*

5 of us took this picture after meal.

Happy 20 Birthday, Ning Joe ^^ Big girl already~ =p

After the celebration, we went to McDonald, Greenlane chit-chatted a while, then only went home. ^^


❤ ❤❤ ❤


Saturday Driving, Eating & Watching

Because of Taiwan Dollar exchange rate, Eve and I went to ask for 5 places of money changers. =x

Both of us started from the money changer which is located in front of Pizza Hut, BM > Jusco, Bandar Perda > Inside and outside of Pacific, Butterworth > Sunway Carnival Mall. Lol*

At last, we found that Jusco one was the most worth for us. =p

Then, we left Sunway Carnival Mall after purchased movie ticket, and went to Jusco again. (Crazy right?! Hehe*)


We total were used RM1979.20 to change Taiwan Dollar 19,000. Phew*

We'll change again few weeks later. See whether the exchange rate will be gone up or not. ^^

Eve and I went to Chai Leng Park to have our dinner after that.

And, I introduced Eve to eat the apong over there. She loves them very much especially the crispy one. =p


Then, I drove to Sunway Carnival Mall straight away to enjoy the movie which is called Triple Tap with the actors, Louis Koo and Daniel Wu. ^^

This movie is nice and both of them look very cool in Triple Tap.

You all can go and watch it


❤ ❤❤ ❤


Sunday Shopping

My mummy invited me to go shopping after I finished my class yesterday.

Both of us went to Queensbay Mall to have our dinner, which was steamboat before shopping. ^^

We went for few outlets to find my sport pants for ballet teaching.

They looked nice but all of them were too long for me. >.<

When we passed by Hush Puppies outlet, I only recalled that Hush Puppies sells lots colour of sport pants.

And, I have bought 2 sport pants in dark red and white colour.

In fact, I wanted to buy one in black colour also, but it was out of size S. grrr*


And then, we passed by Esprit, my mummy bought one cloth for each of us. =p

Therefore, yesterday I was quite "bumper". Haha*

0 comments:

Post a Comment