Photobucket

End of College Life • Free

I've finished the last paper for my final exam~!!!

My college life's  ended from today~!!!

I'm free now~!!! ^^

Today was my last day in college as I'd mentioned yesterday.

Today's paper, Personnel Management, was super duple triple easy, especially the MCQ part. XD

At first, I was rushing for my Section B which was the essay part without looking at the Section A's questions (MCQ) first.

Because I used to start with essay past first, and I thought that I had no enough time to complete the whole exam paper, since I'd to write quite lots of thing for 2 essays, and MCQ was consisted 50 questions.

I used 1hours 10minutes to complete 2 essays non-stop.

Then, when I flipped to Section A, I only realised that those questions were exactly same as the tutorials which given by our lecturer. =p

Yesterday, my friend and I were still hesitated that teacher'll give us different questions if we only studied the tutorial questions.

It made me felt so unbelievable~!!!

I only took less than 15 minutes to complete 50 MCQ. Lol*

Till now, I felt that I was still in heaven~!!!!! =x

Wahahahaha*

Anyway, I've done well in all the subjects in this final exam, and I think I can get quite numbers of As, except E-commerce.

I think it'll be at the pass level only. >.<

I don't put too much expectation on this paper, however.

Because it was a quite tough paper.

At least, I can pass it, that's enough~ Lol*

Good Luck, all my friends~!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll miss you all, and keep in touch, my college funny friends~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment