Photobucket

The Girl In The Glass

No more studying and I had to wait until evening only had my ballet class yesterday.

Therefore, I decided to buy a book or whatever and read to pass my time.

And, I went to Popular and searched for the book that I wanted before attended my class.

Then, I found this book with the title, The Girl In The Glass by Jeffrey Ford, and I read through its outline.

Its story is interesting and makes me feel like wanna read more and more. Lol*

So, I bought it to home. XD

Briefly share the outline with you all~ ^^ (I've no finished it yet =p)

"Diego, a seventeen-year-old illegal Mexican immigrant, owes his salvation to master grifter Thomas Schell. Together with the Schell's gruff and powerful partner, they sail comfortably through hard times, scamming New York's grieving rich with elaborate, ingeniously staged seances until an impossible occurance changes everything.

At once a hypnotically compelling mystery and a stunningly evocative portrait of Despression, era New York, The Girl In The Glass is a masterly literary adventure from a writer of exemplary vision and skill."

This novel is the Chinese version of The Girl In The Glass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment