Photobucket

Sick......

Monday's night, I ate very full before went to my Adv. 2 class. Maybe I danced too hard, my stomach was hungry, actually. LOL~ But, I thought my stomach was just not feeling well. I came back and took bath, then went to bed already.

In the middle of night, it was around 4.30. I felt hungry, so I went to drink a cup of hot milo. Who knows, after few minutes, I felt like wanted to vomit and rushed to toilet. And, I vomitted twice. -.- My mummy woke up around 8 in the morning, I told my mummy that I felt hungry. She gave me to drink a cup of hot oat. I went to vomit again after that. I didn't think much, I just wanted to close my eyes and asleep only.

My mummy's friends told my mummy that Penang got one Thailand fortune teller is very accurate. And, she asked my mummy that wanna go with her or not. Although I was sick, I still wanted to follow. Lol~

When we reached there, it was bit early. Therefore, we went to take our luch first. I ate few spoons of wan tan mee and drank a glass of orange juice. After awhile, I vomitted again. Aunties said my stomach got wind. However, I felt like after vomitting, I was better. Anyhow, this stupid vomit made me exhausted. =(

During the night time, my stomach, back and shoulder were super pain. I really don't know how to describe it. My mummy said that because of the wind in my stomach, so it caused your back also pain. zzz. Luckily, I felt lots better after my mummy helped me to massage. THANKS MUMMY~! ^^ It's a damn stupid experience. I swear I don't want to hungry anymore~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment