Photobucket

The Day After......

Another person's birthday again~ It's the day after my mummy's birthday! So, I remember it for sure. =p I just wished her by sending her a simple but sincere message. She seemed very happy because she replied me, "Thanks B-)". For you all, you'll just think that I think too much. Yet, she never replies me a message which contains emoticons. Who is she? =p

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Jeng Jeng~


My dearest teacher (She likes green colour.) ^^ I know her 16years already~!!! Both of us are not just teacher and student, or boss and subordinate. However, we are like friends, and she can even be my second mother~!!! LOL~ XD

"Happy Birthday, teacher!

Wish you all the best and happy always. Enjoy your day~"

This was the message I sent to my teacher~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment