Photobucket

9th Of March ♥ Spending Time With...

Old Town's Laksa

Bread with egg

Melacca cendol

After that day, 8th of April, I still didn't go to eat the cendol that I wanted to eat. (Lazy bum* Hohoho..) When I saw the menu got cendol, I ordered it. ^^ It was quite nice, just they put not much cendol only.



❤ ❤❤ ❤

This was the first time I out with Sharene and Ning Wei after Sharene's birthday in last year's December. However, I met Joanne again was since I graduated until that day. =x Therefore, four of us were the first time reunion after graduated. XD We went to Aza Aza Starvil Korean Cuisine & BBQ Restaurant, which is located opposite Queensbay Mall, to have out dinner. ^^

My best friend, Sharene Know her from college. ^^

Ning Wei and Joanne ♥♥

After dinner, we went to eat yogurt.


We chatted, took photos, and had fun over there. Then, we went shopping due to Sharene wanted to buy shoes. At last, I also bought 3 pieces of clothes. Lol~ And, we did plan for the date of next outing, which was actually today. Unfortunately, I needed to take over my teacher's tonight class. So, I couldn't go out with them. Sorry, gals~!!! =(


❤ ❤❤ ❤


When I reached home, my mummy was watching 夜市人生 (Translate: Life In Night Market). I asked her that whether she had taken anything after both of us went to ate in Old Town. And, she answered me that she only drank a cup of hot oat only because her had diarrhea. However, after she took medicine, she felt better. Then, I felt sooo guilty. I had fun with my friends at outside, but my mummy just stayed at home, had diarrhea, and didn't take her dinner due to her car was brought to repair. Sooo.........

I decided to cook for my mummy~ XD

This is organic noodle..good for health.  =p

Jeng..Jeng...Jeng....Jeng.....

Mummy just said it was nice, especially the noodle was QQ-ing. After that, she just finished it and didn't say anything, but I like the feeling. ^^ Happy feeling~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment