Photobucket

On The Day ~♥

My sisters and I have bought birthday present for my mummy 2 days ago from her birthday. And, we did celebrated with her in advance as I mentioned in previous post. However, on the real day, I still felt like wanna celebrate with her again. ^^ In fact, I wanted to buy a cake to celebrate with my mummy. But, there were only 2 of us, we sure can't finish the cake. Therefore, I brought my mummy to Dragon-i. My mummy never goes there before due to everytime we passed by, we saw there were lots of people queueing up in front of the restaurant.


Birthday Lady



渔香什菌茄子煲 (Eggplants with Assorted Mushroom in Fish Burning Incense) 

脆皮香酥鸭 (Crispy Duck)

We thought it was roast cripsy duck. Moreover, it was not crispy at all, it is called cripsy duck, though. -.- The cucumber was the best for this dish. Lol~

火腩焖海斑 (Stew Garoupa)

XO酱炒虾仁萝卜糕 (Fried Radish Cake in XO Sauce) Recommended.

蟹皇灌汤包 (Steam M.D. Crabs)

We thought let it turned warm only drank the soup inside the 'bao'. Who knows after we finished other things, the soup was gone, it sucked by the 'bao'. Lol~ My mummy got taste it at first luckily. If not, RM9.80 will be flied away. =x

桂花芦荟蜜 (Aloe Vera with Osmanthus and Honey)
茅根竹蔗马蹄水 (Chesnut Drink with Chine and Cane)

Shopping ~



0 comments:

Post a Comment