Photobucket

Outing With College Friends II


Yesterday was my second time went out with my college friends since last 2 weeks. But, there was added one person which was Lay Hui (Jeng jeng)~! ^^ First of all, we went to Jemputree to have our dinner. We didn't go there for a long time. Even before I graduated, we did have almost half year or more than that didn't step in the place. Is not the food over not nice, and the surrounding there is good too, just I don't know why. Lol~

Thanks to raining cats and dog, Greenlane had a heavy traffic jam. -.- We still able to reach there by 7.15p.m, although our actual plan was 7p.m. Sharene and I were the first ones to reach there, can say so. =p At first, we did enjoy our dinner. When we ate until half, Lay Hui shouted (I didn't hear what she said that time), and Sharene said got cat (actually was a rat). Base on my sitting style, I sat with my legs were straighten, I was really scared that it ran to me and touched my bottom of feet. Sharene, Ning Wei, Lay Hui and I were shouted and stood up. And, I kept on asking, "what is that?" Haha~ I'm laughing when I recalled the circumstances at that time, it's really funny. After that, Joanne asked me that actually I knew what was that or not. I replied her that I didn't know. XD

It was only 8.30p.m when we finished the dinner. In fact, Lay Hui and Ning Wei wanted to go back after that due to they are 3-month contract worker in dell now. They said they wanted to go back early. However, after Sharene's and my persuading, they followed us to eat J. cool yogurt! =p 5 of us were really out of control for taking photos. We took photos by using Canon to X6 to ipod. Lol~ WE WERE REALLY SS (syok sendiri)~!!! Who cares?! This's one of my hobbies


Joanne, the one with light brownish hair, does she look cute and like an apple? =p Sooooo kawaii neh~ (feel like wanna pinch her face =x)

Lay Hui

She loves G-Dragon sooooo much~!








Everyone was busying to eat yogurt while I snapped photos. XD So, I might be the one who made them 'ss' after that. Haha~



Ning Wei was the most 'ss' one. She was the champion!!!

After taking this photo, I said they looked like couple. Then.....

...starting

made known to public??? Lol~

(Speechless)

0 comments:

Post a Comment