Photobucket

Mummy's B'day Celebration ♥♥


Last Saturday's night, we went to Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant for celebrating my mummy's birthday in advance. Due to my two sisters can't come back in a short period anymore, they are going to prepare for their final exam. And, both of them graduate soon~!!! Congratulation~ XD

Back to topic..





That day, four of us as usual plus my younger sister's boyfriend went there together. All of us couldn't finish the food. -.- I didn't know why the waiter gave us 2 sets of small dishes which were free. -.-


Two sets of small dishes that I mentioned on the above. The kim chi tasted quite sour. Can't really eat when stomach is empty. Since I like sour food, so it's okay for me~!

Chicken

All of us like this fried 冬粉 (Noodle).

Pan Cake

Like the taste of this 五花肉 (pork).

Kim Chi Shabu Shabu ^^

And, the waiters liked to make joke with us. Lol~ We ended our meal and cleared the bill around 10p.m, but our movie was at 11.35p.m at Gurney Plaza. Therefore, we sat there and chit-chatted until 11p.m. The waiters knew about it, so they took fruits for us to eat some more. -.- This made our stomach were really going to burst. =x

After finished the fruits, we faster got away from there. XD We headed to cinema and watched the movie, Black Swan, that we bought. ^^ It was nice, but horrible~! >.< When I saw the back of the main actress grew something look like blister, I got goosebumps. -.- However, I like her dancing spirit.

Black Swan's Trailer

0 comments:

Post a Comment