Photobucket

Again~

Mummy's friend and her husband have been invited my mummy to genting again due to they get free room. I don't need to say clearly, you all know what'll happen when parents are not around. Everything has to done by ourselves.

In the morning, it's easy. Normally, I eat bread with a cup of milo, oat, almond or walnut. Today had no exception also. ^^

Afternoon, I usually eat rice with some cooked food. However, I'm the only one at home. I assure can't finish the cooked food even I cook in small dishes. Therefore, I cook my expert one which is fried rice.

Today one was tomyam fried rice

I dare to admit my fried rice is good. My mummy, 2 sisters, and even my aunty also like my 'whatever fried rice'. XD Especially the mushroom fried rice! Yummy~!!! =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment