Photobucket

Streamyx & Air Asia Flight

After waiting for exactly 3 months, finally I'm using streamyx. ^^

This morning, my mummy woke me up and asked me went to take bath because later TM Net's worker would come to our house and fix for us.

I was so happy to hear that, then I quickly jumped down from my bed and went to clean up myself. XD

The Indian guy did everything for me nicely and taught me how to overcome the problem in case next time it happens.

He even helped me to fix my younger's sister computer's problem too. Lol~

He was a very good worker. *thumb up* =p


❤ ❤❤ ❤


I want go to Australia~!
 
Air Asia flight ticket is quite cheap in end of June, early of July and September.
 
They're under promotion, and they're around RM750 to RM850 only.
 
However, now I can't decide yet due to I need to ask for permission first before booking.
 
I hope the flight fee will be stable after one week time.
 
Or it'll be even decrease~! Lol*

0 comments:

Post a Comment