Photobucket

Over Time™

3 Jan

Yesterday morning, my mummy followed her friends went to Hatyai, so I'm alone at home until Wednesday night.


Luckily, Eve asked me to go out yesterday night instead of took my dinner by myself. =p


And, Eve was sooo good due to she treated me. XD Lol*


We went to Over Time, which is located at Auto City, and took our dinner.

When we walked in that time, I was quite curious that many guys' eyes put onto us.

While we were using our dinner, one of the waiter over there came and told us that there were 2 guys asked us to drink with them.

Jumbo Sausage

Chicken

Tom Yam Fish ♥♥

It was really..OMG~!!!


Of course, we denied it, but I was still lifted up my glass to act as cheering with them politely. (My seat was facing them. -.-)

After that, Eve brought me went to see bags.

However, I didn't get the bag I wanted.

It was okay ^^ Because the boss told us that there are lots of new small bag will be coming after 2 days. =p

I saw one bag, which costs RM219, at another shop.

It was really expensive and not worth to buy it due to it was not branded, but I quite like it. -.-

Whatever~! There is one month left for me to buy as me CNY's bag.

Some more I need to save extra money to buy for Eve's 21st b'day present.

Although her b'day is on 9th of April, she is going to study in Australia on 16th of Feb.

Therefore, I need to buy the present before she goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment