Photobucket

Cough~!!!

I've been coughing recently.

That day, Eve invited me went to sing K, I also rejected her.

Now, my cough is even worse. >.<

Due to the warehouse of Econsave, which is located in front of my ballet studio branch in Sungai Petani was on fire just now, and I'd smelt a lot of smoke.

During the last class, I heard "yi..wu..yi..wu~" non-stop, I thought there was an accident (I don't know how to differentiate either the sound is from ambulan,police car or fire engine =x).

After that, my nose was polluted by smelly smoke.

And, I looked out from the window, I only realised there was fire.

There was not only air pollution, but also sound pollution. >.<

The road was crowded of people and cars, and the noise forced me to increase my voice. -.-

My throat is very dry now and keep on coughing. -.-

I feel like it almost gonna sore throat.

But, no thanks, please~!!! >.<

I still got lot of classes tomorrow and Sunday also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment