Photobucket

Good Starting of 2011 ^^

7 Jan

Today was my first working day of year 2011. =p

I thought the students were not that good since we had 2weeks holiday break.

They were out of my expectation, there were just few of them forgot some parts of the exercises, though.

Therefore, I was enjoyed my first working day and had lots of fun with them. ^^

During my lunch time, when I made the payment of my mixed rice, the coins reminded me 2weeks ago before holiday I forgot to clear my 30cents payment.

Due to that time I didn’t have coin, then, the boss didn’t want to make exchange with me (although I saw there was many coins in her money bucket), and she asked me to pay her later after I got the coins from my ordered drink.

I agreed with that, however, I was old enough and forgot everything after my lunch. Lol~

I really thanks to the coins for reminding me, therefore, I only could pay it back to the boss.

But, when I told her that time, the boss also forgot about it already.

If not, I was so sorry for myself. -.-

All of my friends also know that I don't like to owe people money.

You all are allowed to owe me, but I'm not allowed myself to owe people. LOL~

I'm stupid enough, right?! HAHA~

But, no point~ This way only can let me have a good and nice sleep. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment