Photobucket

One Day Out 24/1

I'm bit lazy to blog these few days because I went out whole day and felt so tired.

Below are shown some pictures which took during this 'Penang trip' instead of lots of words. =p

Eve, Chern Yi and I

In fact, we planned to reach beach around 10a.m. However, Eve's daddy asked her to book flight tickets for him, and we reached there around 12p.m. =x

Three of us were super hungry and Chern Yi introduced us fried banana and fried sweet potato. But, I still like Berapit's ones the most. =p

They introduced me to eat steam rice which is located opposite of their previous hostel. The 'sambal' beside the fish is SUPER spicy~! >.<

After that, we went to Kek Lok Si due to both of them didn't go there for almost 9years. Lol*


Actually, after went to Kek Lok Si, we planned go to Penang Hill for high tea. Yet, they were having maintenance for the cable cars and renovation. Therefore, our high tea was gone~!!! -.-

Winter Warmers

Mixed Fruit Tea

Veggie and Egg Waffle Eve and I like the middle part which got cucumber and egg with sauce ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment