Photobucket

My Day was FULL of EVE~!

17 Jan

Yesterday morning, I supposed to wake up at 7 early in the morning.

However, the day before yesterday I went to bed at midnight 4. =x

I couldn't wake up and slept until 8a.m, so I had to be done everything in half an hour.

Then, I fetched my mummy went to spray her car before met Eve for going to Penang.

I was late almost half an hour, and Eve's appoinment was at 10a.m!!!

We reached ASA 11.xx already. =x

SORRY, Eveeee~!

After she had done all her Australia's study stuff, both of us went to eat Nasi Kandar. =p

Aiseh~! First time eat Nasi Kandar with Eve, and she wanted 'kuah banyak banyak' (more sauce). LOL~

Before, she couldn't take spicy food..but now......as you read the sentence on the above. =p

She's influenced by ME~!!! Haha*

She gonna to miss Malaysian food, and me =p ..after she goes to Tasmania for sure. XD

After brunch, we started to shop for her bracelet as I've mentioned early.

We shopped for so many shops and 2 shopping malls, we couldn't get what we wanted.

They were either too expensive or not nice.

The last shop we went in was Poh Kong because our initial thought was the things that they sell are more expensive than others. lol*

Yet, they're selling at the reasonable price!? XD

Of course, I did buy a bracelet for her at last. ^^

And, we went to take neoprint after that.

Here are some of the neoprints. ^^

Both of us like this very much




Gong Xi Gong Xi~ XD Eve says this seems like Chinese New Year album. Lol~

Act cute~!!! Haha*

At night, after my advance class, I went out with Eve and Vien for taking Tom Yam as our supper.


My mummy, younger sister and her Pre-U friend also joined us too. Lol~

0 comments:

Post a Comment