Photobucket

Taiwan Trip ♥

My blog has been died many days already. =p

Because after Taiwan trip, my house's phone line got problem, and caused my internet couldn't use.

Finally, I can blog my Taiwan trip and share quite numbers of photo with you all. ^^

Day 1

We reached KL at 12a.m., and stayed at Eve's aunt's house for one night.

The next afternoon, we moved to Eve's uncle's house before going to airport, and met this cute + naughty + pity boy. =p

After checked in and waited for our flight.

In the plane

Tao Yuan Airport


We were waiting for our tour guide came to "claim" us. Lol*

Our room in Taipei

Had our nice supper, Beef rice


❤ ❤❤ ❤


2 Day

Both of us woke up very early, not because of too excited, is because of the sunlight. The sky was totally bright at 6.a.m.

This is the place where our tour guide studies.

Sat public bus went to Jiu Fen (九份).

九份


Kee Lung (基隆)

Dan Shui (淡水)

Xi Men Ding (西门町). It's too bad that we only took photos at this 西门町's steamboat restaurant, but not 西门町outside view.


❤ ❤❤ ❤

Day 3

Eve and I spent about 2 hours to get ready. Lol*

Beef noodle and various types of dumpling ^^

101 Tower


鲁肉饭

Met tour guide's Malaysia friends.


❤ ❤❤ ❤


Day 4


原味蛋饼 It's really nice and cheap, its taste bit like roti canai. ^^

龙山寺



Forget what is this place called, I just know the middle blue building is called 自由广场. Lol*

国父纪念馆

They were performing?! I'm not sure what were they doing actually. =x

Had our lunch in Mr.J which is opened by Jay Chou.


Hello Kitty Restaurant. The food over there is quite okay, but my friends said not nice.

美丽华

Eve and Edmund persuade me to sit ferris wheel. At first, I was really scared. >.< But, I was okay after that, and Eve turns. Lol*

士林夜市

Share until here first, I wanna go out already. Haha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment