Photobucket

Taiwan Trip Part 2

Day 5

Our breakfast ^^

Taste of Taiwan sausage is really different with Malaysia one. It's really nice

Last day for shopping~ In fact, we wanted to go Mao Kong(猫空), but it got typhoon on that day. >.<

Anyway, it was still okay because Eve bought me a pair of shoes as my b'day present. XD

I really like it very much ♥♥♥ ^^

After walked so many days, my leg finally pain and got cramp, but it was still better than Eve's ones. =x

"Pok pui ka"~ Lol* (Hokkien)

The things that bought by Eve and I. Actually, it's still not enough. Lol*

Our flight was at 11.25pm, both of us 8something already reached there. And, we took many photos at the airport. =p

I took this photo while Eve was buying gift for her friend, Amanda at Shopping For Last 5 Minutes. XD There are sold all Hello Kitty stuffs.

Both of us were sitting on the floor to wait for the plane due to they announced that it got typhoon again. -.-' Lucky, we only waited for half and hour. ^^

Last but not least, really thanks to Chern Yi (Edmund) to be our tour guide.

Xin Ku Ni Le~!

Thank You Very Much~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment