Photobucket

Pre-celebration Of My Big Day~

24 September

Eve, Vien and Joe celebrated my b'day on 24th of September, which was 2 days earlier =p

We were at Sunset Bistro~ ^^ I like the place very much ♥ I'm planning to bring someone go there. XD Unfortunately, Ath and Hui Ying couldn't come.

I forgot how to make wishes..they laughed at me because I looked like praying the cake. LOL*

Finally~ Making wishes

If not mistaken, this picture was the one that we took until half, the wave rushed towards us. >.<

The sand went into the shoes that Eve bought for me as b'day gift, so I had no choice to take off my NEW shoes.

However, I felt more fun with barefoot. And, I had long time didn't go to seaside. Therefore, I really enjoyed at that night ^^


B'day Present

 By Eve

By my sisters

By my lovely one

By....wah chan? Lol* These are free gifts.

My car, by my mummy

And...others are ang paos. =p

Thanks to you all~ XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment