Photobucket

Tired...but HAPPY~! XD

These few days I feel really tired and sleepy because I had not enough sleep~

I went out whole day for several days once I was free....

Moreover, one day only slept about 4 to 5 hours, so my eyes seem to have a 10kg weight. LOL*

Just now accompanied Eve went to interview, I was fishing while waiting for her. =p (This was what the workers over there told Eve. Haha*)

Now, I even catch cold and got slightly sore throat. =x

HOWEVER..

No matter how I whine, I still feel very, super, duple, triple happy~!!! XD

Due to this was the first time my lovely one accompanied me to celebrate my b'day over so many years.

Although it was pre-celebration few days before the actual one, I already feel satisfied with it. ^^

Thank you

And..

Your present too~  ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment