Photobucket

Vampires Suck

Recently I go to watch movie really very often.

1) Love In Disguise
2) Adventure Of The King
3) Phua Chu Kang
4) Vampires Suck

In fact, my elder sister and I wanted to watch Step Up 3D, but it's not available in Gurney Plaza's GSC.


So, we chose Vampires Suck instead of that 3D movie.

Actually, story line of Vampires Suck is came from Twilight, it's just added some funny plot in this movie.

Some parts are really funny however I still prefer Twilight. ^^


❤ ❤❤ ❤


Before watching Vampires Suck, my mummy, elder sister and I went to take our dinner at Gurney Drive.

And, one perfect matched Holland couple was sat beside us.

After they sat down, they were starting to ask us about what is the famous food in Penang that we can introduce them.

Some parts of the dialouge are shown below:

My sister     : Char Kuay Teow, Laksa are famous in Penang.
Holland Guy: What's Char Kuay Teow?
My sister     : Er...
Me               : It's something like noodle. (I also didn't know how to explain. *Haha)
Holland Guy: Does here sell any food for vegetarian.
Me               : Er..or the stall which is numbered 88, you may choose whatever you want to eat.
Holland Girl: O, okay. Thank you.
Me               : You're welcome.

********
(Finished eating)

Me               : Are you a vegetarian?
Holland Girl: No. I'm not vegetarian. But I take something like..very easy. The food over here is very~ cheap. Like this one (sugar cane juice) only cost RM2.50, in Holland, a glass of apple juice, it costs 28 dollars.
Me              : Wow~ it's really expensive. My friend stays in Australia, the food over there is also very expensive.
Holland Girl: Ya. It's.
Holland Guy: I heard Malaysia is the cleanest country in Asia.
(My sister and I got shocked)
Me               : Nonono..Taiwan is the cleanest in Asia.
(Laughing)
Holland Girl: O, ya! That's right.
Holland Guy: And, China is the dirtiest country in Asia.
Me               : It's better now. If you go to their cities, there'll be cleaner. (I cannot ruin China's image also, right~!?)
Holland Guy: Maybe~
Holland Girl: But, Malaysia is still above the average...
Both of us   : Yaya~ ^^
Holland Girl: Malaysia's things are really cheap, it's a nice country to visit.
Me              : Hehe~ Ya. ^^ Or China's ones are even cheaper.
Girl and Guy: Haha~ Ya!


The guy looks handsome and the gal looks very pretty. XD

Both of them are really nice guys, and we talked lots. ^^ Really nice to meet them.

Then, our dinner was ended here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment