Photobucket

4-Day Snowoman & 2-Day McD ^^

Today was my 4th day to become snowoman~ Lol*

Why I say so??? =p

Guess...?

Hehe* Because I went to my new house to do paint.

At the beginning, I thought painting is quite fun, and I told my mummy that don't need to ask people to come and paint for us.

Hmm...

Perhaps, I painted ALONE 4 days, so it made me feel that painting is not that fun, actually.

Don't know~~~ -.-'

I just know that my hands become stark now and one of my hands got blister. >.<

That's why, after painting, I went to buy McD's pineapple sundae to award myself. XD

And, this was the 2nd time I went to McD's Drive Thru today.

Due to afternoon, I went there to buy Happy Meal again (I bought Happy Meal yesterday too)~

In fact, I bought Happy Meal not because of the food, I want the soft toy bunnies only. =x

But, they said the soft toy bunnies are sold out. =( Sad*

So, I got these 2 types of bunny at last.


Anyway, it's okay. ^^

Maybe I'll try to collect one set of this type of bunny. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment