Photobucket

♥ Love In Disguise ♪

I just went to watch this movie, Love In Disguise (恋爱通告), with Eve and Vien. ^^

This movie is actually stood for some point of view from all the stars in entertainment field.

It's a really nice, funny and quite nonsense movie~ =p

It impressed me the most was during the process of Du Ming Han (acted by Lee Hom) applying to study in the music school. XD

"My name is Mohamohamoha De..call me Ah De~" *Haha (I'm crazy now~)

Moreover, DMH is soo awesome in this movie~!!! *Thumb up

And, I really like the musics and songs in the movie, especially the theme song, All The Things You Never Knew (你不知道的事) ♥♥♥ *Lol

Here is the trailer of Love In Disguise to share with you all~ *Hehe

Feel like wanna watch???

Let go to watch Love In Disguise now~! ^^

It's a worth movie to watch, and support Lee Hom's self virgin production~!!! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment