Photobucket

Eating...Shopping..Movie...LOoong Day!

Eve, Vien and I three persons planned to go and watch movie together, actually.

But, that Vien's phone has spoilt and Eve couldn't contact her.

Therefore, only Eve and I went together today.

Both of us went to eat our favourite pan mee before taking my SPM certificate. *Lol

I know it has passed long long time ago, but I really lazy go to collect it since I don't use it at all. =x

After that, we went to change Taiwan Dollar > buy Eve's Polaroid films > Temple > Gurney Plaze to buy our movie ticket, Phua Chu Kang.


Because we still had plenty of time, so we shopped a while first, and I bought this bunny small little bag. =p




I like this bunny bag because I can put my IC and license behind it with transparent cover besides cute. =p

However, the time was like passing so slow. >.<

And, both of us decided going to Sushi King to eat again. *Lol

We were sooo stingy due to we looked at the colour before took the dishes from the belt. =x

Moreover, we calculated to eat until RM20 then stopped already. (No choice, we've to save money to go Taiwan. *Haha)

Yet, when we paid the bill, it was only RM18.xx. XD

Then, we movied until around 7pm and we went to eat tom yam steamboat.

Eve and I ate until very full, and head off fetch my younger sister from her friend's house before came home. ^^

Okay, blog until here, feel sleepy now~

Good Night~! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment