Photobucket

Sooooo....fast Chu 5 -.-

2011  Rabbit Year!!!


Pink nail painting with flowers to welcome 2011 Rabbit CNY~!!! =p

I was hesitated to cut my fringe until 2 days before CNY. Lol~

But, I feel like wanna cut my hair until very short. I'm still hesitating. =x

Chu 1
My pretty mummy ♥ ^^

My 2 sisters ♥ cousin ^^

Chu 2

Chu 3

Chu 4 forgot to take picture. Haha*

Today is already Chu 5. >.<

I feel like this year's CNY passed super fast.

My 2 sisters went back to study, left me at home with my mummy only. -.-

No more CNY mood~!!!!!


And, I miss my cousin, Guo Wei sooooo..much!!! =(

He was so pity when we dropped him back to my grandmother's house, due to the next day, his mummy wanted to bring him and his younger sister went to Cameron Highland.

But, he seem like didn't want to go.

Then, he covered his face and cried secretly to say goodbye with us. ='(

6-year-old boy won't cry loudly for require us to bring him back together, he is sooo understanding. VV

That's why my mummy, 2 sisters and I are very 'sayang' him~ =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment