Photobucket

Relaxing Day~!!! ♥

Today I woke up around 12p.m.

I did really have a nice sleep in Ginger's place. =p

In fact, Ger wanted to see doctor, but the doctor went for lunch due to it was 1p.m.

As we know the doctor would be back at 2p.m, so both of us went to take our brunch first.

We went back straight away after that due to Ger be doctor herself. Lol*

Then, both of us became '霉女' (mildewed gals), which is created by Ger, in the whole afternoon. Haha*

After that, Ger's friend invited us to 'playground'.

When we met him, we asked him what playground we wanted to go.

He replied us that it's a cafe, not the children playground. LOL~

Ger and I were totally misinterpreted the meaning of 'playground' that Ger's friend said. XD

Actually, name of the cafe is 'My Playground', and it is located at Cheras there.

The food over there is just very normal, but atmosphere of the cafe is good, and the decoration is pretty unique.

They also got sell some hand-made stuffs in the cafe too~ ^^

Okay, introduction for the cafe is enough. Haha*

Back to the topic...... =p

After our tea time in the cafe, both of us came back and took our nap until 9p.m~!!!

It was really O.M.G~!!!

We slept for nearly 3hours!

I don't know whether I can sleep later?! -.-

Then, Ger and I went to take dinner after we woke up.

Today, we were really woke up then slept...woke up then slept...Lol~

Long time didn't live in such a relaxing life! XD

I enjoyed it VERY MUCH~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment