Photobucket

Cried Because of My BBF

11 Feb



It was the last night for us to hang out together before Eve left to Hobart, Tasmania, for her studies.



Both of us know each other since Form 3 and we be BBF for 6 years long~!

We always joke that our friendship will be last until we marry, got babies, getting older.....

After Form 5, I never think of we'll be apart.

Due to everytime Eve told me about where she wanted to study for her degree, it was not clear and just saying.

Therefore, I didn't take it seriously, and I thought that it'll not be come true.

But, it's really happened~!



❤ ❤❤ ❤



Yesterday I went to airport and send her, my tears were out of my control, and they streamed down disobediently at last.

I thought I can control it well, but failed~! >.<

I even forgot to wish her face to face, I didn't dare to look at her at all. -.-

It was the first time I cried because of my friend!!!

Eve, you're so lucky you know?! F3

And..

I'll go to find you when I'm free, you wait me there~!!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment